- Cabins: 4
- Aircon: Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Heads: 4
- Showers: 4
- Watertank Size: 700 Litres
- Engine Make: Volvo Penta
- Horsepower: 2 x 40hp
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Tank Size: 2 Litres
- Cruise Speed: 6
- Top Speed: 9
- Price: €339,000
- Location: Preveza
- Year: 2003
- LOA: 49'1" (14.95m)
- Berths: 9
- Keel: Multihull
- ID no.: 22F8582691
ALLIAURA MARINE Privilege 465 Multi-Hull Cruiser
Beautiful cruising catamaran with four stateroom layout. She is fully equipped for long-term cruising.
This world-class cruiser has just arrived on the market.
She comes with 4 double cabins with heads plus forward crew berth
Designer Mark Lombard used his previous experience in racing designs to wow the international buying public when the first model was first introduced.
In stunning condition and fully loaded with many great features and upgrades.
JUST IN MORE PHOTOS TO FOLLOW
Highlights listed below but included in the full specification:
- Extensive fully recorded refit to ensure years of trouble free cruising
- New Mainsail & new Headsail – offshore standard by UK Sails
9.5kw Onan/Cummins gen-set -Although low use fully overhauled
- Air conditioning throughout
- Four electric winches ensures effortless sail management
- A/C – Heating units for each cabin and the saloon.
- New Batteries (8) (2021)
- Both engines extensive preventative maintenance carried out
- Sail-drives: both seals replaced
- Water-maker: 120 ltr per hour
- Front load washing machine
- Fridge & Freezer (Danfoss compressors)
- 700ltr water
- 2 x 300ltr diesel
- 810w solar coupled to Victron 50A charger
- New standing rigging (2022)
- EU VAT paid
This is the more practical four cabin version of this excellent off-shore cruiser, complete with an en-suite for each of the cabins. It’s fully equipped for long term cruising and features beautiful cherry wood throughout. The entire Raymarine electronics were replaced in 2019 as was the 12v switching system to the more reliable Mastervolt system.
Starboard hull features a large cabin aft with its wardrobe & stowage, its en-suite is accessible going forward. Forward of the en-suite is storage and the front loader washing machine with a further bench storage adjoining. Opposite are sliding doors to a large storage space which could optionally be used as a sea berth. Forward is the large cabin with the bathroom forward.
Port hull has the largest cabin in the boat aft, with copious storage & bathroom. Forward is the oven on the exterior of the hull with a workbench / storage forward. On the inside of the hull is more storage, the freezer, the freeze/ fridge/freezer danfoss compressor units (ventilation improved over standard with 12v fans fitted) the forward cabin is mirror image of the port side.
The saloon has the galley up (with oven, freezer & extra stowage in the hull), nav table & saloon area. There is ample headroom and space throughout and as a true sailing catamaran is ready for a live-aboard, Mediterranean escape or circumnavigation
Mechanical and Rigging
- Type : Sail
- Builder : Alliaura Marine
- Make / Model: Privilege 465
- Year Built: 2004
- Year Launched: 2004
- Designer: Marc Lombard
- Where Built: France
- Construction Materials: Fibre Glass (GRP) Solid below waterline
- Keel / Hull Form: Long keel
- Steering Type: Wheel
- Helm Position(s): Port Bridge deck
- Rudder Type: Spade
- Deck Materials: GRP
- Superstructure Materials: GRP
- Hull Colour: White
- LOA- 14.95
- LWL- 13.42
- Beam- 7.32
- Draft- 1.37
- Displacement- 10,433 kg
- Manufacturer -Model- Volvo Penta
- Year of Manufacture- 2003
- No. of Engines- 2
- HP (Each)- 40
- Engine Hours- 1,800-2,000
- Cooling - Fresh water
- Date Engine Last Serviced- 2022
- Drive Type- sail drive
- Fuel Consumption L/Hr- 2-4 litres per hour per engine
- Cruising Speed -Knts- 6knts at 2,000rpm on one engine
- Maximum Speed- 9knts
- Propeller Type- 3 Blade folding
- Fuel: 2 x 300 L aluminium
- Fresh Water:1 x700 L
- Holding tank: 1x 100 L
ELECTRICAL & BATTERIES
- All batteries new 2021
- Domestic Batt. (8) Ah: 120 – 2021
- 2 x engine batteries
- 1 x genset battery
- Mastervolt control centre – for 12v switching.
- Solar regulator Victron 100/50 MPPT
- Solar installation new August 2022
- Mastervolt control panel
- Onan genset 9.5kva remote controls & gauges .
- Generator Hours 124 hours. Fully serviced
SPARS & RIGGING
- Type of Rig- Fractional Sloop 7/8ths
- Spars Make / Material- Aluminium
- Standing Rigging - Replaced 2022
- Running Rigging- 2022
- Mainsail Reefing - slab/in-mast- Slab reefing (3 reefs)
- Main Make: UK Sails (2022)
- Genoa Make: UK Sails (2022)
- Staysail Make: Incidence Sails France Good
- Asymmetrical spinnaker : Make: Incidence Sails Good -age unknown
- New sails offshore spec. 3 reefs main, luff line to tack
- headsail with foam pads & UV cover
- Chart Plotter- Raymarine Touchscreen latest generation-European charts
- GPS- Raymarine
- Radar- Raymarine integrated
- Autopilot- Raymarine (2019)
- VHF Radio- Raymarine DSC
- Echo Sounder- Raymarine
- Log / Speed- Raymarine
- Wind Instrument- Raymarine (2019)
- Compass- Olympic 135 (New 2022)
- 2019 Raymarine chart plotter / Radar with European charts.
- Raymarine VHF & external VHF repeater.
- Full instruments – wind, depth, speed etc
- Blackwater gauges
- Water & fuel gauges
- Alpine stereo (with CD stacker), USB & Bluetooth input, ext & int speakers
- 406 Epirb (new April 2022)
- Clock / Barometer
- Ample USB outlets – including the helm station.
- Decking Type- GRP Non slip
- Anchor Locker
- Anchors- 30kg Bruce anchor
- Anchor Chain / Warp- 70m x 12mm high quality new chain & significant length rode
- Anchor Windlass- Lewmar anchor winch – with capstan and gypsy – Serviced with new brushes, bearings & seals.
- Windlass Remote at helm
- 4 x Harken 48 - self tailing 2 speed electric winches
- 1 x Harken 48 – self tailing 2 speed winch
- Pushpit / Pulpit
- Boarding Ladder- folding SS on transom
- Davits- Stainless steel with 810 W Solar
- Cockpit / Deck Shower- Hot and Cold
- Cockpit Table- Teak
- Cockpit Lockers-
- 10 man liferaft Cannister -Serviced (exp 2024) – accessible from under bridge deck & on deck.
- Lifejackets – approx. 8 adults, 4 minor.
- Safety harnesses
- Epirb – 406Mhz with GPS tracking, 4/2022
- Three lifebuoys
- Main bilges – auto electric bilge pumps. Manual switchable.
- Lomac 3.5m inflatable hard bottom inflatable
- 9.9 Yamaha 4 stroke motor (approx. 20 hours)
- Stowed on Stainless Steel Davits
Disclaimer : The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel/equipment. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.