- Cabins: 3
- Aircon: Yes
- Heating: Yes
- Heads: 2
- Showers: 2
- Watertank Size: 210 Litres
- Engine Make: Yanmar 4JH4HTE
- Horsepower: 110hp
- Drive Type: Shaft drive
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Tank Size: 234 Litres
- Price: £147,500
- Location: Preveza, Greece
- Year: 2006
- LOA: 49'6" (15.10m)
- Berths: 7
- Draft in M: Max: 2.10 Min: 2.10
- Keel: Fin keel
- ID no.: 22525
Beneteau Oceanis 50 (3 cabin version)
She boasts a great specification and has been very well maintained by the current owners.
Down below she boasts a bright and airy saloon and ample space in the sleeping cabins. Owners cabin forward features a large island berth and en suite shower and heads. A large practical galley is to the port side. Saloon with C section settee and folding table and sofa opposite provides a comfortable living area and great for entertaining/dining.
IDEAL BLUEWATER CRUISER OFFERING SPACE AND COMFORT FOR LONG PASSAGES OR LIVING ABOARD IN COMFORT!
- Air Con (3 units)
- Yanmar 110 HP ( low hours)
- Professionally maintained yacht and equipment
- Folding Propeller
- Slab Reefing- Electric winch
- Onan Generator
- standing rigging Replaced 2017
- EU VAT Paid
- British Part one Registered
Oceanis 50 built by Beneteau in France in December 2006 for the London Boat Show, was launched in January/February 2007. The first owner sailed her from Lymington in the UK and the second and present owner bought her when she was lying in Athens in August 2015 and changed her name to Eos (the Greek Goddess of the Dawn). She is optimised for the Mediterranean and is maintained meticulously to provide reliable use throughout the year. She has all of the bells and whistles needed to make your journey and arrival comfortable including a 5.5 kW generator and a three-zone air conditioning system. She has never been chartered or raced and comes with full part one registry. Currently, she is lying in Lefkas Marina, Greece. We will be sorry to see her go, but tempus fugit!
- No. of Berths- doubles/singles: 3 Doubles plus good sea berth in saloon
- No. of Cabins: three doubles
- Heads: one en suite in fwd master plus one guest
- Headroom: 1.95
- Upholstery: cream coloured Alcantara
- Curtains: Blinds and mosquito nets
- Flooring: mahogany coloured wood very good
- Chart Table
- Saloon Table: varnished teak folding
- Heating: AC reverse cycle
Sleeps 7, two in each of the three sleeping cabins and one in the main saloon where one of the seats can form a sea berth with adjustable lee cloth.
The large owner's cabin forward has a generous double berth with cushioned seat and vanity unit, with hanging space and shelved storage lockers. The ensuite has a separate shower with Jabsco electric toilet, wash hand basin, locker and the shelf.
The saloon has linear seating to starboard and U shaped seating to port around a varnished teak table. There is generous stowage around this area and below the seating.
The navigation area to starboard has a chart table, a bin for pilots and an electrical control panel
The spacious galley has a 4 burner cooker with oven and grill, 2 sinks with central mixer unit for the hot and cold pressurised water system, foot pump for cold water. 100-litre top opening icebox with 12 V refrigeration unit. 130 litre front-opening 12 V refrigerator.
Twin aft cabins with double berths that can be split by lee cloths to form sea berths. Plenty of storage in hanging lockers. The heads compartment is accessible from the saloon and the aft starboard cabin. It has a separate shower, manual Jabsco toilet, wash hand basin, and a locker.
Care has been taken to facilitate good fresh air circulation with most opening hatches fitted with mosquito nets and either blinds and curtains. The main windows and hatches are fitted with internal blinds and insect screens and external removable covers to prevent the sun penetrating to the inside during the summer. The Climma Air conditioning is formed of three units that can be used for both cooling and heating and can be run by a 240 volt service or the generator.
Cream coloured Alcantara upholstery, the timber is a warm wood colour and the curtains are a grey and cream pattern.
Slatted bases to sleeping cabins.
Numerous 240-volt continental style power sockets, many fitted with removable converters to facilitate UK three pin plugs. Shore power connector in the cockpit with both a 32 Amp and 16 Amp connection leads and convertors.
12V lighting to all cabins, most are fitted with LEDs. 12V sockets to four cabins.
The cockpit table folds away while sailing, but in port, beneath the Bimini, it can be opened up to provide a large table for six to dine. Blue cushions to the seats and backs were renewed in 2019
Mechanical and Rigging
- LOA: 15.1 m
- LWL: 13.31 m
- Beam: 2.48 m
- Draft (max/fixed): 2.1 m
- Displacement: 12,000 kgs
- Headroom: 1.95 m
- Sail area (upwind): 116 MSq
- Type: Sail Cruiser
- Builder: Beneteau
- Model: Oceanis 50
- Passenger capacity : 8
- RCD category : A
- Hull colour : White
- Superstructure colour : White
- Hull / keel Form: Fin Keel
- Rudder type : Spade
- Steering Type: Twin
- Superstructure materials: GRP
- Deck materials: Teak -very good
- Hull finish : Gelcoat
- Fuel capacity: 234 l
- Water capacity: 565 l
- Holding tanks : 2
- Main engine manufacturer : Yanmar 4JH4HTE
- Main engine power : 110 hp
- Main engine hours : Approx 1400 h
- Number of main engines : 1
- Bow thruster Battery: 2 X ah
- Generator make : Onan 5.5 kw
- Generator fuel : Diesel
- Generator power : 5.5 kW
- Windlass battery: two
- Domestic battery : 4 renewed March 2018
- Battery charger
- Shorepower system : auto switch from generator
- Shorepower cable
- Solar panels
- Shorepower cable
RIG AND SAILS
- Type of Rig: Bermudian Sloop
- Spars Make / Material: Sparcraft
- Standing Rigging - age: 2017
- Running Rigging - age: 2017
- Mainsail Reefing - slab/in-mast: Three reef slab
- Lines lead aft to cockpit
- Emergency inner forestay
- Back stay tensioner
- Fully battened main sail 51.6 Sq M
- Foam luff fitted with UV strip 64.2 Sq M
- Cruising chute and snuffer
- Storm jib unused!
- Decking Type: GRP
- Primary Anchor : CQR
- Anchor Chain / Warp: 100m x10mm
- Secondry Anchor : Fortress anchor chain & warp
- Anchor Windlass: new 2014
- Chart Plotter
- Twin Plastimo compasses at the wheels
- Raymarine E 80 chart plotter and GPS interface for computer
- Instruments at both helm positions
- Raymarine auto pilot with remote control
- Radar built into the E 80
- Navigation lights, steaming and deck lights and mast head tricolour and anchor light.
- Portable LED anchor light served by two 12 volt sealable outlets, one at the foot of the mast and the other by the helming position.
Disclaimer : The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel/equipment. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.