- Cabins: 2
- Heads: 2
- Showers: 2
- Watertank Size: 600 Litres
- Engine Make: Perkins 4.236
- Horsepower: 72hp
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Tank Size: 600 Litres
- Location: Lefkada, Greece
- Year: 1974
- LOA: 40'1" (12.21m)
- Berths: 6
- Keel: Long keel
- ID no.: 22639
Trintella IV Centre Cockpit Ketch. Built at Tyler Boat Works in England with teak cabinetry finished at Anne Wever Boatyard in Holland. This Trintella IV is well equipped and a practical passage maker. This offshore veteran comes complete with all the electronics, an excellent sail inventory, a huge amount of storage space and creature comforts for safe and memorable cruising.
The current owners have been living aboard since 2009, but have now decided they need a change of pace.
Don't pass on this fantastic blue water pedigree!
- Main saloon plus self-contained cabins fore and aft each with their own heads compartment.
- The saloon seats four in comfort and the table lowers to facilitate an additional double bed. The settee can be used as a single berth with a lee board for extra comfort. There is ample eye-level storage (all lined) and cavernous under berth storage. Half sized chart table to starboard with forward facing seat and conveniently sited instrumentation and chart light
- Galley features twin stainless sinks
- Force Ten two burner cooker with infra-red grill and oven
- 12v fan plus extractor fan
- screened deck hatch and opening portlight
- Waeco Coolmatic 80 litre upright refrigerator with small freezer compartment
- The forward cabin (with en-suite heads) has a large v-berth, eye-level storage and good volume under berth stowage (partly lined). There are two lined hanging lockers (one is currently converted for use as a capacious bo’sun’s locker) plus lockers for toiletries etc. Wrap-around shower curtain in heads. Large screened deck hatch and access hatch to chain locker
- The aft cabin and en-suite heads compartment is a real feature of this boat. Large double bed, ample clothes storage with a good-sized hanging locker (lined) plus five waist-level clothes lockers, under berth stowage and a small dressing table. Lots of shelving with book racks port and stbd. Six opening port-lights and large screened deck hatch. The mattresses (new in 2018) are mounted on Froli Star suspension and ventilation systems. Two 12v fans with convenient remote switches for comfort. Engine room door for day-today engine access
- Hot and cold water with accumulator tank serving both heads and the galley
- Cold water and sea water outlets in the cockpit for deck wash and showering
- Hot water is provided by a 240v 25 litre calorifier which also has engine heat-exchanging
- In the galley there is a dedicated tap fed through a Nature Pure Ultrafine Purifier providing safe, taste-free drinking water from the tanks
- Each heads has a Jabsco manual toilet and a custom made Tektanks holding tank with a total capacity of 140 litres
Mechanical and Rigging
- LOA: 12.2m
- Beam: 3.5m
- Draft: 1.6m
- Displacement: 10.5 tons
- Ballast: 4.3 tons
- Type: Cruiser
- Builder: Trintella Yachts
- Model: IV
- Year: 1974
- Designer: E.G. Van Der Stadt
- Hull Colour: White
- Hull / Keel Form: Long Keel
- Rudder Type: Ballanced Skeg
- Steering Type: Custom Built Hydraulic System With Wheel Steering Under A Grp Wheel Shelter
- Superstructure Materials: Fibre Glass (GRP)
- Deck Materials: Teak
- Fuel Capacity: 600L
- Water Capacity: 850L
- Holding Tanks: 140L
- Perkins 4.236 Low Line 4 cyl
- Borg Warner Velvet Drive 2:1 Reduction Hydraulic Gearbox (New 2013)
- Heavy Duty Stern Gear
- Morse Controls
- The Raw Water Pump Has Speedseal Fitted To Facilitate Impeller Access
- 12v System
- 100ah Engine Starter Battery
- 4 X Trojan T-105 Deep-Cycle Domestic Batteries With 450ah Capacity
- 30amp Pro Charge Ultra Mains Charger
- 145amp Sterling Alternator With Pro-Digital Smart Regulator
- Stuber Sbm01 Battery Monitor
- Sterling Pro-Power Q 350w Quasi Sine Wave Inverter
- 2 X 100w Solar Panels Providing Up To 10amp Charging
- Lopolight Led Masthead Tri-Colour And Anchor Light Plus Deck Level Navigation Lights, Steaming Light And Cross-Trees Mounted Deck Light
- 240v System With Multiple Outlets In Saloon, Galley, Cockpit And Aft Cabin
- Lg 24in Flat Screen Tv With Wall Mounts In Cockpit And Cabin
RIG AND SAILS
- Ketch Rig with White Masts
- Rondal Main Mast And Boom Refurbished In 2009
- New Z-Spars Mizzen Mast And Boom Fitted In 2009
- Furlex Reefing On Headsail
- Slab Reefing On Main and Mizzen
- Removable Inner Forestay
- Twin Spinnaker Poles
- Both Masts Have Steps Fitted
- Heavy Duty Main Sail, Headsail And Mizzen With Lazyjacks And Stackpacks
- Additional Headsails For Twin Rigged Downwind Sailing And One Storm Jib
- 2 Barlow Sheet Winches Adapted To Self -Tailing
- Total Of 6 Halyard/Reefing Winches
- 25 Kg Rocna Anchor With 100m Galvanised 10mm Chain On A Twin Stem-Head Roller.
- 20 Kg Spade Anchor Held In Reserve.
- 30kg Halls-Pattern/Brittany Type In Custom Bracket On Aft Rail.
- Fortress Guardian 8kg Kedge Anchor Stowed Aft.
- Customised Anchor Chum To Utilise A Second Anchor For Extra Security.
- Approx. 55m Of Additional Chain And 50m Warp.
- Lofrans Tigres 1200w Windlass With Remote Bow And Helm Controls.
- Electronic Chain Counter At Helm Position.
- Large Safe Cockpit With Comfortable Seating And A Full Set Of Cockpit Cushions.
- The Wheel Shelter Was Custom Built By Anne Wever And Provides Excellent Protection From The Weather.
- It Can Be Fully Enclosed With Zip-In Canvas Covers.
- Five Toughened Glass Windows with Removeable Sun Shades.
- The Front Windows (Port And Stbd) Are Fully Opening And Supported On Gas Struts.
- Lewmar Screened Overhead Hatch (New In 2020).
- Two Large, Deep Cockpit Lockers, Two Cave Lockers And A Teak Binoculars-Stowage Box.
- A Foldaway Helm Seat Is Built-In.
- The Water Tight Cockpit Floor With Teak Duck Board Is Easily Removable For All-Round Engine Access.
- Good Sized Gas Bottle Locker With Overboard Drain
- Raymarine Integrated Sea Talk System Comprising:
- ST6002 Autohelm Autopilot,
- A75 Touchscreen Chart Plotter With Micro SD Gold Card (Med And Black Sea),
- I50 Bi-Data Depth/Speed Gauge,
- SD60 Wind Indicator and SD60 Rudder Position Indicator.
- Quick CHC1202M Chain Counter.
- Neco Magnetic Compass.
- Furuno GP32 GPS Linked To Simrad RD68 DSC VHF Radio.
- Pioneer Entertainment Radio with USB Input and Stereo Speakers In Saloon & Cockpit.
- Digital Yacht WL500 Wi-Fi Booster System with Dedicated Mizzen Masthead Antenna.
- Four Dry-Powder Fire Extinguishers (2x2kg & 2x1kg)
- HFC-227 Automatic Engine Room Extinguisher
- 6 Adult Life Jackets & 4 X 3-Point Harness Lines
- Bo’sun’s Chair and Harness
- Mcmurdo Smartfind 406 EPIRB
- Odeo Red Distress Flare Mk3 (Officially Approved Replacement For Pyrotechnic Flares)
- Two Manual and Three Electric (One Automatic) Bilge Pumps
- Two IMO Approved Life Rings and Plastimo Dan Buoy
- Two Para-Anchor Safety Drogues
- Fourwind 2.5m RIB (New In 2015) Mounted On Aft Davits
- Suzuki 2.5hp Outboard (Less Than 100 Hrs Use) Stowed On Aft Rail Bracket
Disclaimer : The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel/equipment. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.