- Cabins: 4
- Heads: 2
- Showers: 2
- Watertank Size: 450 Litres
- Engine Make: Yanmar 4JH57
- Horsepower: 57hp
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Tank Size: 210 Litres
- Price: £209,950
- Location: Kos, Greece
- Year: 2018
- LOA: 46'1" (14.04m)
- Berths: 8
- Keel: Bulb Fin
- ID no.: 22630
The Hanse 455 has been highly acclaimed by magazines and experts alike and been listed as Yacht of the Year in a number of European countries. Described as being a modern, supremely functional cruiser that is sure to appeal to those short handed sailors, be they couples or family sailors distracted by attending to smaller crew members. She handles beautifully when the wind and seas kick up being stiff, stable and with a rig that is easily handled from the cockpit.
Stunning Interior Design With Satin Finished American Cherry Joinery Complimented By Classic Teak Striped Flooring. Comfort Pack Including Blinds For Side Windows, Courtesy Lights In Companionway And Cockpit, LED Overhead Lights, Touch Screen Lighting Control With Dimmer Function, Indirect Lights In Saloon And Vent On Coach Roof Hatch.
Upholstery In Florence Beige Melange With Deluxe Mattresses In All Cabins.
Cooling Fans And USB Points In Each Cabin
- Hanse B1 Option Comprising Saloon
- L Shaped Galley To Starboard And Aft Of Companionway
- Dining Area On Starboard Side With Folding Saloon Table (Converts To Double Berth).
- Long Lounge/Berth To Port.
- Aft Of This Is A Chart Table And Head With Separate Shower To Port.
- To Starboard And Aft Of Companionway
- 3 Burner Gas Stove With Oven
- Waste Bin
- 12 V Fridge (Approx 130 L)
- Hot & Cold Water
- Hot Water Tank Appr 20 Litre.
- Double Stainless Steel Sink With Mixing Tap
- Galley Top In Black Quartz
- Full Galley Inventory Including China Crockery.
- Set To Port At The Aft End Of The Saloon / Fwd Of Aft Heads
- Switch Panel Mounted Outboard
- Pilot Books, Charts And Chart Instruments.
- Hanse A2 Option Comprising,
- 2 X Fwd Double Cabins
- Just Aft Of These Are A Heads/Wash Basin Compartment To Port
- And A Shower To Starboard.
- 2 X Aft Cabins Both With Double Berth And Storage
- 2 X Heads / Shower Compartments
- Electric Flush WC's
- Electric Showers (Plus Deck Shower)
Mechanical and Rigging
- LOA: 14.04m
- LWL: 12.20m
- Beam: 4.38m
- Draft: 2.25m
- Displacement: 11,700kg
- Ballast: 3,500kg
- Air Draft: 20.60 m
- Sail Area (Upwind): 103.00m2
- Type: Cruiser
- Builder: Hanse
- Model: 455
- Year: 2018
- RCD Category: A
- Hull Colour: Light Grey
- Waterline And Cove Lines In Dark Grey
- Hull / Keel Form: Fin with Bulb - Cast Iron T Keel
- Rudder Type: Spade -GRP With Sea Water Resistant Aluminium Stock And Self Aligning Bearings
- Steering Type: Twin Wheels
- Superstructure Materials: GRP Hull With With Vinylester Barrier Laminate And Balsa Sandwich Core Completed With Isophthalic Gel Coat
- Deck Materials: GRP Deck With Moulded Non Slip And Teak In Cockpit, Side Decks And Bathing Platform.
- 6 Hull Windows.
- Fuel Capacity: 210L
- Water Capacity: 450 L
- Holding Tanks: Black Water System (Approx 35 Litre) With Deck Extraction And Sea Cock For Head, Electric And Manual Bilge Pump. Bilge Alarm For Pump
- Main Engine Manufacturer: Yanmar
- Main Engine Model: 4JH57
- Main Engine Power: 57hp
- Drive Type: Sail Drive
- Propellor Type: 3 Blade Fixed Prop
- Main Engine Fuel: Diesel
- Bowthruster: Retractable Bow Thruster With Dedicated Battery
- 12 V And 230 V Electric System With Main Panels And 230 V Shore Power And Sockets.
- Engine Battery: 1 x 90Ah AMG
- Domestic Battery: 2 x 160Ah AMG
- Battery Charger/Inverter: 35 Ah
- Shorepower System
- Shorepower Cable
- Solar Panels
RIG AND SAILS
- Type of Rig: Fractional Sloop
- Spars Material: Anodised Aluminium Deck Stepped Mast
- Standing Rigging: Assumed Original
- Running Rigging: Assumed Original
- Mainsail Reefing: Slab
- Lines Lead Aft to Cockpit
- Stack-Pack / Lazy Jacks
- Furling Headsail
- Mast Steps
- Dyneema Halyards For Main Jib
- Self Tacking Track
- Back Stay Adjuster
- Elvstrom FCL (Fast Cruising Laminate) Tri-Radial Cut Performance Sails.
- Fully Battened Mainsail With Car Slide Track System And Lazy Jacks
- Vertical Battened Self Tacking Head Sail
- Storm Jib
- Stainless Steel Pulpit & Split Push Pit
- Stanchions And Guardrails
- Twin Y Spoke Steering Wheels In Black Composite.
- Emergency Tiller
- Electric Windlass With 12 V Relay And Remote Control
- 20 Kg Delta Anchor With 60 Metres Of Galvanised Calibrated Chain
- Bow Anchor Fitting With Step
- Anchor Locker
- Companionway Hatch With Hanse Telescopic Cartridge Washboard System
- 2 Lewmar Electric ST EVO Primary Winches
- Additional 2 X Lewmar 50 ST EVO Secondary Winches
- Halyards And Control Lines Led Aft Under Deck Covers To Jammers.
- 6 Retractable Deck Cleats ( Inc Mid Deck Cleats )
- 7 Large Hatches And 6 Small Deck Hatches (Opening)
- Cockpit Lockers
- Large Foc'sle Locker Aft Of Anchor Locker
- Self Tacking Jib Track
- Life Raft Storage
- Folding Bathing Platform With Manual Fold Out Swimming Ladder
- Cockpit Table
- Helmsman Foot Rests
- Transom Cockpit Shower
- Illuminated Compass At Helm.
- LED Nav Lights
- B&G Triton Multi-Function Display With Speed,Depth And Temperature.
- B&G Triton Multi-Function Display With Wind Transducer
- 2 X B&G Zeus 2 9" Chart Plotters With Nav Pods At Each Helm Position
- B&G Autopilot System With 9 Compass
- B&G VHF V50 System With H50 Handheld
- Go Free Wireless Link System
- Antenna For VHF, AIS And FM
- Spray Hood With Stainless Steel Frame, Dark Grey With 3 Windows (Central One Opens)
- Bimini Top With Stainless Steel Frame In Dark Grey
- Lazy Bag System For Mainsail In Dark Grey
- Cockpit Cushions In Dark Grey
- Fore Deck Cushions Secured By Poppers
- Life Raft (10 Persons) With Hydro-Static Release
- 12 Inflatable Life Jackets With Integral Harnesses
- Jack Stays Fitted On Deck
- Smoke Detectors
- Internal Gas Detectors.
- Horse Shoe Buoy With Floating Light.
- As Required For Greek Charter Licence.
- Winch Handles
- Manual Boarding Ladder
- Inflatable Dinghy With Outboard Motor.
- Kedge Anchor With Chain
Disclaimer : NYB Portland offers the details of this vessel for sale but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of the information contained in the specification or warrant the condition of the vessel or equipment. A buyer should instruct his agents, or surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered for sale subject to no prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.